Benefits of the cordura® nyco fabric workwear range:
- exceptional abrasion resistance - minimum 3 times that of competitive polyester/cotton workwear fabrics*
- comfort benefits of a cotton-rich fabric whilst offering exceptional durability
- uses penfabric’s manufacturing and dyeing expertise
- excellent dimensional stability - designed to meet etsa industrial laundry standards**
* TEST METHOD: MARTINDALE ABRASION EN ISO 12947-2 STANDARD WOOLLEN ABRASION WITH 12KPA WEIGHT
** (ISO 15797-5 washes to procedure 8 for coloured workwear at 75°C)
Abrasion performance of cotton- blended workwear fabrics
MARTINDALE ABRASION EN ISO 12947-2 / TEST STOPPED AT 250,000 RUBS
STANDARD WOOLLEN ABRASION WITH 12KPA WEIGHT / FABRICS
BY PENFABRIC AND TESTED, IN AN INDEPENDENT LABORATORY, JULY 2012
The cordura® nyco workwear fabric collection from penfabric.
Comfort and durability for workwear garments.
© 2013 invista . cordura® is a registered trademark of invista for durable fabrics